Monday, December 1, 2008

Mesa Grill

The Mesa Grill is located in Ceasars palace in las vegas. Menu and information can be found here.

Let me preface this by saying that I'm a big fan of bobby flay's and have cooked quite a few recipes from his cookbook "boy meets grill".

Having said that I think the people who enjoyed the food with me would agree that it is absolutely fantastic. I had the pork tenderloin which was spiced and cooked to complete perfection. The ambience is moderately upscale but not off-puttingly so. The wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about the entire menu.

I would recommend the place without reservation!

My only nitpick is when you make a reservation you need to pledge 50 bucks a head if you cancel -- which seems pretty harsh... do they have that many walk aways...?

anyway -- go there NOW!

No comments: