Monday, December 1, 2008

9 Months old.

As you can see there hasn't been much action on this blog.

The little gem to blame ( at least thats what I tell myself ) is my new son ( Zeke ).

However he is now 9 months old and I'm starting too get into the swing of things ( although there are always surprises ). 

He is babbling freely -- "MAMAMAMA" , "DADADADA" and he is crawling like a maniac! he can also climb the stairs -- which is a problem since he hasn't worked out how to scuttle down the stairs yet... no doubt he is working on it.

Although I admit that he can be hard work at times, especially at 2am in the morning when he has decided to wake up and demand a bottle. It has to be said that it is totally amazing when he smiles at you or giggles... it gives you a real visceral thrill and I definitely don't think that can be overstated!

I will try and post some previous stories about his/our adventures -- in a sorta retrospective way -- hopefully that won't take too long...

seeya later.

No comments: